Bidali E-Sign Disclosure and ConsentLast updated on May 14th, 2020
This policy describes how Bidali delivers communications to you electronically. We may amend this policy at any time by providing a revised version on our website. The revised version will be effective at the time we post it. As such, the "last updated" date will be the effective date of this policy. We will provide you with prior notice of any material changes via our website.
Electronic Delivery of Communications
You agree and consent to receive electronically all communications, agreements, documents, notices and disclosures (collectively, "Communications") that we provide in connection with your Bidali Account and your use of Bidali Services. Communications include:
- Account details, history, transaction receipts, confirmations, and any other Account or transaction information;
- Legal, regulatory, and tax disclosures or statements we may be required to make available to you;
- Responses to claims or customer support inquiries filed in connection with your Account;
- Gift card, voucher, or prepaid product delivery emails; and
- Marketing, promotional or industry news material;
We will provide these Communications to you by posting them on the Bidali website, emailing them to you at the primary email address listed in your Bidali profile, communicating to you via instant chat, and/or through other electronic communication such as text message, mobile push notification or publishing on our social media channels or blog.
Hardware and Software Requirements
In order to access and retain electronic Communications, you will need the following computer hardware and software:
- A device with an Internet connection;
- A current web browser that includes 128-bit encryption (e.g. Internet Explorer version 9.0 and above, Firefox version 3.6 and above, Chrome version 31.0 and above, or Safari 7.0 and above) with cookies enabled;
- A valid email address (your primary email address on record with Bidali); and
- Sufficient storage space to save past Communications or an installed printer to print them.
How to Withdraw Your Consent
You may withdraw your consent to receive Communications electronically by contacting us at email@example.com. If you fail to provide or if you withdraw your consent to receive Communications electronically, Bidali reserves the right to immediately close your Account or charge you additional fees for paper copies.
Updating your Information
It is your responsibility to provide us with a true, accurate and complete email address and your contact information, and to keep such information up to date. You understand and agree that if Bidali sends you an electronic Communication but you do not receive it because your primary email address on file is incorrect, out of date, blocked by your service provider, or you are otherwise unable to receive electronic Communications, Bidali will be deemed to have provided the Communication to you.
You may update your information by logging into your account and visiting your "My Account" or "Profile" section or by contacting our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.