We value your right to privacy. As a result we strive to store as little personal information about you as possible. Despite this, in order to operate the Bidai Services effectively and satisfy our legal requirements in accordance with our compliance obligations we must capture and store some personal information.
For the majority of Bidali mobile app users and users of giftcards.bidali.com only the following information is captured:
- Your name and email provided as part of signing up for or using the Bidali Services;
- Your public transaction history, which is permanently stored on the respective blockchain used and not removable. This includes non-identifiable information:
- an anonymous hash of your public sending address;
- an anonymous hash of the recipient's address;
- the date and time of the transaction;
- the value of the transaction;
- a unique nonce; and
- a cryptographic hash for the transaction;
- Communication with customer support, IP address and non-identifiable device information used to access the Bidali Services in order to improve our product offering and meet compliance obligations;
- Payments made you, including the amount, the product, recipient, value and payment method;
However, what we capture varies on how you use the Bidali Services and may include any or all of the following:
- Personal Information: Full name, email address, phone number, home address, date of birth, gender, government identification number and/or signature.
- Formal Identification Information: Utility bills, financial statements, passport details, driver’s license details, national identity card details, photograph identification cards, and/or visa information.
- Financial Information: Bank account, debit card and/or credit card information, public blockchain addresses, and/or transaction history.
- Transaction Information: Information about the transactions you make on our Services, such as the types of Products, amounts, information about the counter-parties, Financial Information used to process and verify the transaction, and/or timestamp.
- Employment & Career Information: You may provide Personal Information such as, office location, job title, description of role, career history and/or educational background when applying for a specific job on our Sites, or having your identity formally verified in accordance with our AML Policy.
- Online Identifiers: Geo location/tracking details, device identifiers, browser fingerprint, OS, browser name and version, and/or IP addresses used to access our Services.
Bidali does not process any sensitive Personal Information, such as religion, race, sexual preference, ethnicity, medical information, and/or political views.
Requesting Access to Your Data
To request an copy of the data we have pertaining to your account, please send an email to email@example.com with the subject line "Data Subject Request". You will need to provide information to our customer support to verify that you are the owner of the account you are requesting data for, or have the legal authority to do so.
Requesting Data Removal
To request the removal of your data from Bidali, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Request for Data Removal". You will need to provide information to our customer support to verify that you are the owner of the account you are requesting data deletion for, or have the legal authority to do so. Additionally, you will need to explicitly list the data you wish to have removed. We will not remove data that is not requested nor will we remove data that we are legally required to retain.